The plan is a single premium insurance cover which offers protection for a given period of time. The term is defined as a period of one year with the option for renewal.The benefits of our term life assurance are payable as a lump sum upon occurrence of an insured event. The beneficiaries who are named in the policy are the ones to claim when an event insured occurs.
- In the event of death by natural cause or by accident, Ksh 1,000,000 becomes payable to the estate of the insured member’s estate.
- In the event of death by accident, another Ksh 1,000,000 becomes payable to the estate of the insured member’s estate, making the total amount payable to be Ksh 2,000,000.
- If the insured member is diagnosed for the first time (during the policy term) critical illness, we pay 30% or Ksh 300,000 to the member to assist him obtain specialized treatment at the earliest time possible.
- The policy allows for higher cover in multiples of the cover as outlined above.
- As for the basic cover, there is no medical examination requirement; our clients are only expected to provide a declaration of good health.
- For higher covers, you may be requested to provide medical examination report at our own cost.
- Affordable premium of Ksh 10,000 for the basic cover and a proportionally higher premium for higher covers.
- In the event of a claim, we pay one lump sum upon proper documentation as required under each of the named benefits
- Flexible premium payment by cheque or by Mpesa for the term of the policy.